(800) 247 - 2583
(800) 255 - 4550 for Sales or to speak to an Exchange Consultant
Small Group and Individual Enrollment
Information and Wellness Center at the Blue Mall
150 Dorset St., South Burlington
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
NOTE: While appointments are not necessary, during busy periods like open enrollment, it may benefit you to make an appointment in order to avoid waiting times.
|More Specific Phone Numbers|
|Member Services||(800) 247-2583|
|Provider Service||(800) 924-3494|
|Employers & Brokers||(800) 255-4550|
|Federal Employees||(800) 328-0365|
|Report Fraud||(800) 337-8440|
|Request a Certificate of Creditable Coverage (proof of coverage)||(800) 247-2583|
|Member Ombudsman (what's this?)
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Privacy issues: To report a concern or if you think your protected health information has been compromised, please call (802) 371-3256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't include any protected health information in your email.
Berlin Office (Headquarters)
Main office/front desk: (802) 223-6131
|Physical Address||Mailing Address|
445 Industrial Lane
P.O. Box 186
Montpelier, VT 05601-0186
Language and Translation Services
- For telecommunication devices for the deaf (TDD) or telephone typewriter teletypewriter (TTY), call (800) 535-2227.
- To have materials translated into a different language or if you need translation services to work with our customer service team, call the number on the back of your member ID card.
- Our find a doctor tool can help you find doctors that meet your language needs.
- Watch translated informational videos on our YouTube channel.
Send us your website feedback.