Online non-group payment
NOTE: We've made changes to our invoices for 2019
These changes will be reflected starting with your January 2019 invoice (sent in December 2018). These changes are reflected below.
You are leaving the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont site and entering People's United Bank online payment site to make an electronic (online) payment to your non-group account.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont has contracted with People's United Bank to offer this FREE 24-hour, electronic payment option.
** Registering for recurring payments between now and 12/15/18? Call enrollment services at (888) 320-9798 for your Invoice Recipient ID. Otherwise, your Invoice Recipient ID will appear on your January 2019 invoice (mailed in December 2018).**
- valid e-mail address
- checking or saving account number
- INVOICE RECIPIENT ID (formerly account number) from your most recent BCBSVT invoice
2019 Invoice Changes:
- Member ID is changing, effective January 1, 2019
- Account Number is now called INVOICE RECIPIENT ID
- INVOICE RECIPIENT ID = Member ID + 915