Express Scripts Mail Order Resources
For convenient home delivery of prescription drugs, choose our mail order pharmacy service offered by our pharmacy benefits manager, Express Scripts. Prescriptions are delivered directly to your home in a weather resistant-pouch (for privacy and protection) and shipped with free standard delivery.
Each prescription is double-checked for accuracy before shipping and registered pharmacists are available anytime to answer questions about medications, side-effects and drug interactions.
To get started with our mail order pharmacy, you should:
- 1. Ask your physician to write a prescription for up to a 90-day supply of your medication, plus refills for up to one year, if appropriate.
- 2. Complete a prescription mail order form
- 3. Mail your doctor's prescription, your completed prescription mail order form and the appropriate co-payment amount to:
PO Box 66577
St. Louis, MO 63166-6577
- 4. Check the status of your order at www.express-scripts.com or by calling the dedicated pharmacy phone number on the back of your ID card.
Ordering refills is easy, in one of three ways:
- 1. Return mail
- 2. Over the phone
- 3. Online at www.express-scripts.com
The Express Scripts customer service area is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, including major holidays. Any service area at Express Scripts can be reached through the dedicated pharmacy phone number on the back you your BCBSVT ID card.
|Mail Order at a glance|