Provider Information & Resources
Secure, Time-Saving Tools to Make your Job Easier!
Our Provider Resource Center gives you secure access to the tools you need for doing your job, all at the convenience of your fingertips! Here are just a few of the things registered users can do:
- Look-up eligibility and benefit details
- View benefit accumulator information
- Check claims status
- Claim check analysis using Clear Claims Connection (C3)
- Manage prior approvals
IMPORTANT NOTE: Regular Review Requirement
Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) profile
It is important and required that on a quarterly basis you review and update your Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) profile, including:
- License Number
- License State
- National Provider Identifier
- Board Certification(s)
- Place of Residency and Internship(s)
- Medical School
- Year of Graduation
- Liability Insurance
Once you have confirmed or updated the information in CAQH, you must re-attest that the information is correct. Information related to CAQH is available in our online provider manual. If you have questions related to the CAQH website or functionality, please call the CAQH Provider Help Desk at (888) 599-1771.
Online Provider Directory
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont (BCSVT) online provider directory is one of the most highly utilized web tools by our members (your patients). As such, BCBSVT requests you verify the following information listed within the directory:
- Provider's full name
- Whether you are accepting new patients or any patient panel limitations
- Location Information, including the physical location(s) you are available to see a patient. Please note, if you have more than one physical location, you will be listed in the directory for each location.
- Phone Number patients should call to schedule an appointment with you.
- Medical Group Affiliations, including the name of the practice where you work, if you do not have a private practice.
- Hospital Affiliations, including verification that the affiliation(s) listed are correct for the individual provider. Affiliation is defined as the network hospitals where the provider may provide services or send patients for care.