2014 BCBSVT Qualified Health Plan Options
We offer a number of Qualified Health Plans. The member cost-sharing amounts (deductible, copayment and out of pocket limits) vary amongst the QHPs offered ensuring there are plans to meet all Vermonters’ needs. All of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont’s QHPs are offered on Vermont Health Connect.
There are four levels of coverage, referred to as “metallic levels” – bronze, silver, gold and platinum. These levels are based on how much of your medical costs you pay and how much is paid by us when you receive medical care. They do not reflect the quality of the plan.
Still shopping for a plan?
Find a Plan Tool
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a Qualified Health Plan that best meets your needs. Go to Find a Plan
Like the BCBSVT coverage you already have? Enter you BCBSVT Member ID and find the Qualified Health Plan that most closely matches it. Go to Plan Match (below the picture on homepage)
View all Plans
Quickly compare all our Qualified Health Plans. See all plans at a quick glance
Already know the plan you want?
Then you'll enroll in a
Qualified Health Plan...
|An individual or family||Don't have access to health care coverage through your job||Through Vermont Health Connect. Learn more|
|A sole proprietor||Have no employees other than yourself or your spouse||As an individual, through Vermont Health Connect. Learn more|
|Small Business*||Employ 50 or fewer employees and have chosen to offer employee coverage||Directly through your health plan for 2014 coverage. Learn more|
*A small business is a business with at least one employee, who is not the owner or their spouse and an average of 50 or fewer full-time employees that worked on working days during the preceding calendar year.
Value of Choosing Blue:
- Broadest Provider Network (Vermont, National, Worldwide)
- Lowest Overall Costs on the Exchange (Premium, Out-of-pocket Exposure)
- No Charge for up to 9 Office Visits (Blue Rewards Plans, Above and beyond preventive visits)
- No deductible on Covered Wellness Drugs (Consumer Driven Health Products)
- Blue Rewards Program (Earn up to $300/adult for wellness activities, Fill requirements on your time throughout the year) Learn more about our Blue Rewards Program
- Concierge, Local Member Service (Vermonters serving Vermonters, World-class service)
- Integrated Financial Services (Health Savings Accounts & Health Reimbursement Accounts available at no additional cost, simplified process, online account management)
See the Details - Summary of Benefits Coverage
View a summary of each Qualified Health Plan's benefits and coverage, including what you pay for services.
BCBSVT Blue Rewards* Non-Standard Plans on Vermont Health Connect
- Blue Rewards Gold
- Blue Rewards Silver
- Blue Rewards Bronze CDHP (consumer directed health plan)
Blue Rewards Catastrophic
(eligibility requirement applies - must be under age 30 or income qualified; not available through small business offerings)
BCBSVT Standard Plans on Vermont Health Connect:
Exchange Certificates of Coverage
Review the certificate of coverage for more detail on how we determine your benefits, covered services, contract exclusions and more.