2016 BCBSVT Qualified Health Plan Options
There are four levels of coverage, referred to as “metallic levels” – bronze, silver, gold and platinum. These levels are based on how much of your medical costs you pay and how much is paid by us when you receive medical care. They do not reflect the quality of the plan.
All of our QHPs cover preventive care visits at zero-cost to you!
Plans that Reward you (up to $300) for Healthy Activities
Our Blue Rewards plans reward you for completing healthy activities like, going to your annual preventive care visit with your PCP ($100).
- Blue Rewards Gold
- Blue Rewards Gold CDHP
- Blue Rewards Silver
- Blue Rewards Bronze CDHP
- Blue Rewards Catastrophic (specific qualifications apply)
Plans that can be paired with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
If you're interested in setting aside tax-free dollars to help pay your medical expenses, enroll in one of your consumer directed health plans (CDHP):
Standard (non-CDHP) Plan Offerings
Need help finding a plan that meets your needs?
Use our find a plan tool! Simply answer a few questions and we'll help you find a Qualified Health Plan that best meets your needs, including monthly premium costs. Go to Find a Plan
How to Enroll
|If you're...||Go here to learn more...|
|An individual or family or sole proprietor||Individual & Family Enrollment|
|Small Business*||Small Business Enrollment|
*A small business is a business with at least one employee, who is not the owner or their spouse and an average of 100 or fewer full-time employees that worked on working days during the preceding calendar year.
Value of Choosing Blue:
- Broadest Provider Network (Vermont, National, Worldwide)
- Lowest Overall Costs on the Exchange (Premium, Out-of-pocket Exposure)
- No Charge for up to 9 Office Visits (Blue Rewards Plans, Above and beyond preventive visits)
- No deductible on Covered Wellness Drugs (Consumer Driven Health Products)
- Blue Rewards Program (Earn up to $300/adult for wellness activities, Fill requirements on your time throughout the year) Learn more about our Blue Rewards Program
- Concierge, Local Member Service (Vermonters serving Vermonters, World-class service)
- Integrated Financial Services (Health Savings Accounts & Health Reimbursement Accounts available at no additional cost, simplified process, online account management)
See the Details - Summary of Benefits Coverage
View a summary of each Qualified Health Plan's benefits and coverage, including what you pay for services.
Exchange Certificates of Coverage
Review the certificate of coverage for more detail on how we determine your benefits, covered services, contract exclusions and more.