Seamless Management of your
Health Savings Account
If you're enrolled (or considering enrolling) in one of our consumer-directed health plans (CDHP) on Vermont Health Connect you'll have the option to open a tax-deferred Health Savings Account (HSA) through our partner vendor, HealthEquity, Inc. This free service will help you seamlessly manage your health care expenses and savings.
How it Works
1. Enroll in one of our CDHP plan offerings on Vermont Health Connect:
- Blue Rewards Gold CDHP
- Blue Rewards Silver CDHP
- Blue Rewards Bronze CDHP
- Silver CDHP
- Bronze CDHP
2. BCBSVT sends you a letter with instructions on how to establish your account.
- You can transfer an existing HSA balance from another administrator to HealthEquity, consolidate your savings and take advantage of other incentives.
3. If you establish an account with HealthEquity, BCBSVT automatically sends your claims information to them for reimbursement consideration. This means less paperwork for you and potentially quicker reimbursement.
4. Manage your account:
- Online - secure, real-time, 24/7 access to account information, including claims data and status.
- Live Member Support - HealthEquity account specialists are available 24/7, 365 days a year to answer your questions, offer advice and provide help.
- HealthEquity's HSA Learning Center
- Call one of our HSA specialists: (877) 713-7709