Small Business 2016 QHP Renewal/Direct Enroll Tools
These online tools are intended for small businesses* enrolled in a BCBSVT qualified health plan (QHP).
QHP Renewal/Direct Enroll Tool
Tool that allows existing customers with 50 or fewer employees to complete their 2016 renewal conveniently and securely online through our Employer Resource Center! To use the tool, employers must be registered users of the Employer Resource Center.
Who can use this tool?
- Existing small business customers with 50 or fewer employees
Advantages of online tool include:
- Pre-populated member information, including coverage type, current QHP selection and default mapped 2016 QHP plan selections.
- Complete all 2016 related renewal changes online (no paper forms required), including:
- Enroll new employee(s)
- Add/remove dependent(s)
- Cancel coverage
- Change play type (i.e. single to family)
- Make changes to employee plan selections for 2016
- Save as you go - you need not complete everything at once.
- Secure - tool is only available with our secure, login required, Employer Resource Center.
Note: There may be some small businesses which this option is not available.
Use QHP Renewal/Direct Enroll Tool for 2016 Renewal
(register or login to Employer Resource Center)
Direct Enroll Form
Another online enrollment option for our small business customers is our online Direct Enroll Form.
Who can use this online form?
- All QHP small businesses
Difference between this option and QHP Direct Enroll/Renewal Tool:
- You gather and enter all information, including:
- BCBSVT Group Number
- Employee information for employees currently enrolled in your health plan offering (dependent information is not required)
- Date of Birth
- Plan Selection
- You will need to complete and submit a Small Group Change Form for any changes listed below:
- Add a new employee/hire
- Change plan type (i.e. single to family)
- Add/remove dependents
- Cancel existing coverage
Have questions or need help?
A BCBSVT exchange consultant is available and ready to help! Call (800) 255-4550 anytime between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
*Small businesses have at least one employee, who is not the owner or their spouse, and an average of 100 or fewer full-time employees that worked on working days during the preceding calendar year.