The 2018 Open Enrollment/Renewal period for small businesses ended on 12/31/2017.
If you're an existing BCBSVT customer and need to make changes to your current coverage, visit our member maintenance section for more information.
When to Enroll
Small businesses that are not already a valued BCBSVT customer may enroll at any time.
How to Enroll
1. Compare our Qualified Health Plans (QHP), compare now.
2. Select the QHP(s) that best meets yours and your employees' health care and budget need.
3. Distribute to your employees a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for each plan you will be offering. Federal law requires employers provide their employees with a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) at certain times.
4. Enroll/Renew your business
Existing valued customers of BCBSVT go here to view renewal/enrollment options
If you're new to BCBSVT, please complete the New Group Enrollment Packet and return them to us one of three ways:
Mail: Consumer Support
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
P.O. Box 186
Montpelier, VT 05601-0186
Fax: (802) 371-3719
5. Pay your premium to BCBSVT by the due date specified on your invoice.
When you enroll directly with BCBSVT we will administer all aspects of your plan, including enrollment and billing.
Note: You may have a new bill to account (BTA) number for your Qualified Health Plan. Please write this on your check.