|Enroll/Renew Coverage for 2018 now through Dec. 31, 2017|
When to Enroll
Existing valued customers of BCBSVT can renew/change their coverage during open enrollment, which runs from Nov. 1, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2017.
Small businesses that are not already a valued BCBSVT customer may enroll at any time.
How to Enroll
1. Compare our Qualified Health Plans (QHP), compare now.
2. Select the QHP(s) that best meets yours and your employees' health care and budget need.
3. Distribute to your employees a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for each plan you will be offering. Federal law requires employers provide their employees with a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) at certain times.
4. Enroll/Renew your business
Existing valued customers of BCBSVT go here to view renewal/enrollment options
If you're new to BCBSVT, please complete the New Group Enrollment Packet and return them to us one of three ways:
Mail: Consumer Support
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
P.O. Box 186
Montpelier, VT 05601-0186
Fax: (802) 371-3719
5. Pay your premium to BCBSVT by the due date specified on your invoice.
When you enroll directly with BCBSVT we will administer all aspects of your plan, including enrollment and billing.
Note: You may have a new bill to account (BTA) number for your Qualified Health Plan. Please write this on your check.
Need Help or Have Questions?
We're here to help! Call us at (800) 255-4550 Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Help Paying for Coverage
You may qualify for a small business tax credit if you have up to 25 full-time employees, pay average annual wages below $50k and provide health insurance. For more information on the small business tax credit go to http://www.irs.gov/uac/Small-Business-Health-Care-Tax-Credit-for-Small-Employers.
Employees are not eligible for tax credits or subsidies if they are receiving affordable coverage through an employer-offered health care plan. To learn more about affordable coverage, employees can go to healthconnect.vermont.gov.