Wellness Revolution: Rutland
Registration begins July 27th
Free program includes:
- Fun and informative sessions with Terry, Blue Cross and Blue Shield and more
- Organized group rides
- Free helmet, $75 Terry gift card and the chance to win a Terry bike!
No matter how long it's been since you've ridden, Wellness Revolution can help build cycling into your life. Wellness Revolution is a partnership between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont and Terry Bicycles, two great Vermont companies with a shared interest in providing Vermont women greater access to health and wellness resources. Together, we'll help you through all aspects of cycling, from basic bike maintenance and repairs to safety and mindfulness. Then, we'll help get you out on the road with confidence!
The Rutland program runs from August 14–September 8. All weekday sessions are from 5:30 to 7 p.m. The weekend rides will run from 9-11a.m.
This year, we'll have 25 spots open – registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Dates and sessions:
- 8/14: Kickoff event 5:30-7pm, Courcelle Building, 16 North St. Extension
- 8/23: Bike maintenance 5:30-7pm, Giorgetti Arena, 2 Oak St. Extension
- 8/25: Urban Cycling and ride 9-11am, Giorgetti Arena, 2 Oak St. Extension
- 8/30: Mindfulness and ride 5:30-7pm, Courcelle Building, 16 North St. Extension
- 9/6: Cross training and ride 5:30-7pm, Giorgetti Arena, 2 Oak St. Extension
- 9/8: Final ride 9-11am, Giorgetti Arena, 2 Oak St. Extension
For more information, contact Kathy at (802) 371-3205.