Wellness Revolution: Rutland
Free program includes:
- Fun and informative sessions with Terry and Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Organized group rides
- Free helmet, $75 Terry gift card and the chance to win a Terry bike!
No matter how long it's been since you've ridden, Wellness Revolution can help build cycling into your life. Wellness Revolution is a partnership between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont and Terry Bicycles, two great Vermont companies with a shared interest in providing Vermont women greater access to health and wellness resources. Together, we'll help you through all aspects of cycling, from basic bike maintenance and repairs to conditioning and mindfulness. Then, we'll help get you out on the road with confidence!
The Rutland program runs from August 8 to August 31 (or September 7).
Dates and sessions:
- 8/8: Kickoff event and bike gear discussion - Courcelle Building, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- 8/15: Bike maintenance and short ride - Giorgetti Arena, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- 8/17: Urban cycling and ride - Giorgetti Arena, 9-11 a.m.
- 8/22: Mindfulness and ride - Courcelle Building, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- 8/29: Cross training and ride - Giorgetti Arena, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- 8/31 (or 9/7): Graduation ride (choice of routes) - Giorgetti Arena, 9-11 a.m.
For questions: email email@example.com.